Venue: City of Melville, Civic Centre Main Hall, Davey Street Car Park Entrance, Booragoon WA 6154
Date: Saturday, 29 March 2014 at 7pm sharp
Dress Code: Pakistani & colourful presentation (as far as possible)
Dinner: Seated, with tasteful variety of food catered & Served by Firey Flames Restaurant Gosnells WA.
Entertainment: Presentation by Local artists exhibiting themes & culture of Pakistan
Prizes: For children & Adult winners of the competitions
Parking: Free & plenty available at site
Admission: Adults & children over 12 years: $25 per person, Children (5-12 years): $15 per child, Children under 5 Years: Free
(Please do bring along your tickets with you, as no entry will be permitted without tickets)
Payment & Bookings:
1. The guests should calculate the amount payable (according to their number of accompanying guests) and transfer payment on line using their bank account to:
Account Name: PAWA
Account No: 12522 5035
2. The guests are requested to confirm their booking & payment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating their names,
accompanying children (with their ages) and the total amount deposited. Please do not forget to mention your Mobile number and the email address as we would only correspond by Email to send you tickets. Please note NO bookings can be made over the phone. Booking your tickets through PAWA Email is the ONLY option.
3. On receipt of your email & payment details, PAWA shall send you a confirmation email along with your tickets encoded with special barcodes. Please print the tickets or save them on your phone and bring along with you at the event. The staff shall validate your entry after scanning your ticket.
4. As the admission process has been fully automated, unfortunately there is no provision of any ticket sale at the gate or through PAWA staff members. Your cooperation & patience shall be highly appreciated to simply follow the above procedure and allow us to serve you better and more efficiently.
Our guests are kindly requested to note:
1. Due to limited seats at the function venue, all bookings shall be confirmed on ‘First come First Served Basis’.
2. Upon meeting the full capacity of the venue, the automated system shall not allow further bookings. In case of any booking or
payment made by any guest reaches outside the maximum capacity, such booking shall not be confirmed by the system. We shall
refund the money paid by such guest/s in full with our apology in writing.
3. The interested guests are requested not to leave the booking till the last minute. Please be an early bird to avoid any disappointment at the end due to rush booking and limited seats available.
5. Any confusion, any question or simply what to do? Please direct all your queries regarding the event & booking confirmations to:
Mr. A. Jamil on Mobile: 0413 483 819 or by Email to: email@example.com
The Association welcome you to please come with open hearts & join us proudly to celebrate your own National Event in style.
By Courtesy of
THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
PAWA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: A. Jamil: 0413 483 819
Secretary: Zaib Naeem: 0414 804 007
Executive Member: Dr. M. Jehangir: 0422 634 456