Pakistan Association of Western Australia (Incorporated) celebrates Pakistan Day. Please find the event details below.
Venue: Main Hall, Civic Centre, 10 Almonbury Road, Booragoon WA 6154
Date: Sunday, 31 March 2013
Time: 6 pm to be seated by 6.15 pm
Admission: Members: $20 per adult, Non-Members: $25 per adult, Children 11-18 years: $15, Kids under 11 years: Free
Service: Seated & served dinner with live entertainment
Parking: Ample & Free at site
In order to book your seat/s, please follow the procedure:
- Calculate the amount payable according to number of persons attending the function
- Deposit the total amount in PAWA Bank account as follows: National Australia Bank (NAB), BSB: 086-492, Account No. 12522 5035
- Write your full Name (Example: Abdul Faraz, 4 persons) when making bank deposits
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your bank receipt giving your full name, address, phone and names of persons to accompany and their relevant amounts.
- A confirmation of your seat/s shall be sent to you by email immediately upon receipt of the said amount. Please print & bring our confirmation email with you, otherwise we would have your details at the door.
Prior-booking is absolute essential. No tickets shall be available at the doors. Please book asap to avoid the last minute rush.
We request your confirmation urgently as the seats are limited. Last year experience has shown that a considerable number of guests unfortunately missed out due to late arrivals.
All Queries: A. Jamil: 0413 483 819 Zaib Naeem: 0414 804 007 Taha Afzaal: 0435 523 650 Yasir Tariq: 0434 046 402